Container computer centres offer portability, flexibility and security
The backup of this post in your browser is different from the version below. Restore the backup.
Big Box Containers custom-built computer rooms are designed for ease of use and include fold-away tables, special connections and strongroom facilities.
How it works
All conversions of containers into computer centres are done at Big Box Containers, prior to delivery and installation. This ensures you don’t have to deal with the noise and disruption associated with having work teams operating on your business premises.
We build a computer centre exactly to your specifications, customising features like windows and doors, air conditioning, electrical wiring, shelving and paint colours.
Once your container is ready, our fleet will deliver it to premises in South African or elsewhere in sub-Saharan Africa. The team will also install the computer centre and ensure that it’s functioning according to your requirements.
Big Box converted computer centres have the following advantages:
- they’re tough, weather-resistant and vandal-proof
- they’re much cheaper than constructing computer centres from brick and mortar
- they can be fully customised, with features and layout to suit your needs
- they’re scalable – use additional containers to add more space if and when necessary
- if your business relocates, your converted computer centre can simply move with you.
A Big Box computer centre is ideal for:
- adding a computer centre to existing business premises, quickly and affordably
- using in the field – the centre can be set up anywhere and relocated as necessary
- using as an education centre • setting up IT facilities in isolated areas.
Containers converted into computer centres can also have multiple uses. For example, this type of unit may function as an education centre during the day and as an internet café in the evenings.